Information International Associates, Inc. (IIa), an award-winning information technology and knowledge management company, is seeking to add information technology professionals in our Oak Ridge, TN office. The junior level Web Developer will include the design and development of software applications using open source and custom developed tools, as well as the development of internet applications using a variety of tools and methodologies. The successful candidate will have excellent communication capabilities (both verbal and written), will be capable of productively interacting with clients and building relationships, and will bring a desire to learn and apply innovative solutions to challenging problems.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical field plus 0-3 years experience in software development and/or systems analysis
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical leadership across a variety of IT projects
- Demonstrated experience working in Unix/Linux environments
- Experience with Google maps API, KML, etc.
- Experience with agile or spiral development methodologies
- Experience using Open Source tools (e.g., Fedora, Islandora, Drupal, Wordpress)
- Experience developing databases
- Desired skills:
- Knowledge of applications security methods
- Government consulting experience
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision and in collaboration with established workgroups
Most be able to apply for and obtain a government security clearance
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Information International Associates Inc. - 7 months ago