Were looking for a hungry web developer intern to join our rapidly growing interactive team. As an intern at Adfero Group, you'll collaborate with the talented developers, designers and strategic communicators in our downtown DC office working to build the most innovative and creative projects. We use technologies such as Drupal, WordPress, Git, iOS, Android and Node.js every day to produce the cutting-edge digital work that our clients love.
Applicants should be passionate about technology and ready to meet every project with innovative and unorthodox ideas. When applying, make sure to send your GitHub profile and the latest technologies youre learning about. (Right now, were psyched about D3.js, Arduinos, and iOS 7.)
This is a paid internship with flexibility to work between 10-40 hours/week. We are looking for a longer-term commitment, going into the fall. Were open to considering a FT internship during the summer and reducing hours during the school year. Were also open to considering a PT internship starting now and continuing into the fall. Basically, if this is a right match, we will be flexible to look at accommodating school schedules. Our ultimate goal of the internship is to promote entry-level opportunities upon graduation!
When submitting your resume, please indicate to us if you are available this summer, what your availability is (hours/week), the duration of those hours and if you anticipate them changing once the semester starts.
- Interest in/experience with PHP development
- Working toward a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent field desirable
- Experience with Drupal and WordPress
- Solid understanding of the Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP (LAMP) stack and other web technologies is a must
- Have a working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
US Citizenship or Permanent Residency (Green Card) is required for this position. No H1-B Visa sponsorship or transfers at this time.
- Enjoy participating in office events such as Office Olympics, Rockband Tournaments, scavenger hunts, kickball and happy hours.
- Killer ASCII art skills
Adfero Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Adfero Group - 21 months ago