The web editor is a light-weight developer position that supports the marketing/web development teams. Duties include: utilizing MS-Word and Excel, double-checking multiple document sources, and authoring simple HTML content for web pages.
- One or more years of professional experience managing content through a CMS such as Drupal or Joomla
- One or more years of creating basic html/css pages
- Excel, Word
- HTML and CSS
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently, managing your own time and tasks, while gathering necessary assets and information from co-workers to complete tasks.
- Solid understanding of how the Internet works
· Requests for new or updated content
- Manage and triage incoming service requests or tickets including:
· Uploading new files and documents
· Adding or modifying html or css
· Creating and managing users
- Manage the creation of new websites for the international market
- Create html templates for mass emails
- Data entry of products and product specs into a product database
- Oversee website translations
- Work independently with developers, marketing managers, and designers, to gather assets and other information required to complete tasks
Required Technical Skills:
- Solid understanding of HTML and CSS
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Experience with FTP/SFTP and SSH
Optional Technical Skills:
- Photoshop, slice and optimize images for the web
- Understanding of Git or other version control
- Basic database experience
- Able to effectively present ideas and information through excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Quality of Work:
- Able to be consistently accurate.
- Able to follows tasks to completion in a timely manner without sacrificing quality.
Johnson Health Tech - 19 months ago