If you're an undergrad interested in getting experience with cutting-edge web technologies at a fast-growing startup, look no further. As a web engineering intern at YCharts, you'd join our small team and work on code that will be used in the real world by our massive user base. Along the way, you'd help us solve interesting technical problems related to processing and analyzing billions of financial data points for our high performance web application. Our ideal candidate has some programming experience and is eager to learn new skills and technologies.
- Code in Python/Django to build new features for and or improve existing sections of our large-scale, financial data web application
- Some experience or coursework in web development or programming
- Experience with a dynamic language (Python, Ruby) preferably in the context of a web framework (Django, Rails) is welcomed but not necessary (we will teach you).
- Sunny, spacious office
- Fridge stocked with food and drinks
- Fancy espresso machine / coffee supply
- Catered lunch every other Friday
- Friday afternoon beers
- Relaxed company culture (no dress code, flexible hours, etc)
- Weekly stipend, depending on previous experience.
YCharts - 18 months ago