The CMS Solutions Web Services team is looking for a team player with clean, slick, and elegant graphic design skills, combined with a passion for improving user experience on the web. This position will involve designing online designs for website from a visual, user-based design perspective, social outlets, online ads, as well as printed marketing collateral, original icons and graphics, and other general design tasks. Other work includes participation in style guide development and maintenance, branding initiatives, and other online marketing initiatives. Project work will require working closely with Department Manager, Project Manager, Developers and Clients to bring projects to fruition. Experience with web creative design strongly recommended.
- Conceptualizes, designs, and produces visually appealing, conversion-focused website designs, determining the graphical direction and layout based on client objectives.
- Creates innovative online and offline collateral consistent with brand and creative standards (projects more heavily online-focused, though some print work also required).
- Ensures that all design projects support the client’s business goals by drawing on understanding of branding, user experience, and creative performance metrics.
- Works on multiple projects concurrently, ensuring deliverables are achieved on time while maintaining the highest quality.
- Meet with clients to discuss and determine design needs and strategy and support Account Managers with client calls and meetings, providing design expertise as needed.
- Support day-to-day design and production requests as assigned.
- Online Portfolio required; portfolio should demonstrate experience with a variety of media and knowledge of basic design principles: layout, color theory, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design and/or 2+ years graphic design experience.
- Fluency in print and web design required (coding skills are not necessary, but understanding of web design standards and best practices is preferred).
- Strong sense of layout design, production, visual hierarchy, color, typography, color manipulation.
- Passion for designing clean, modern graphics while infusing knowledge of the latest trends & technology to better serve our sites.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently while using sound judgment in decision-making.
- Ability to work both as a member of a team and independently under creative direction.
- Proven record of providing outstanding internal and external customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Joomla, WordPress, or other Content Management Systems preferred but not required.
- Comfortable on Mac operating system.
This position must complete a 90 day probationary period. For consideration please submit your resume and link to your online portfolio.
Compensation: $12-15 per hour for first 90 days. Full-time salary and benefits offered after 90 days. Full-time employee benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance, vacation, sick, and holiday pay, and 401k.
ABOUT CMS SOLUTIONS
The mission of CMS Solutions is to help our clients achieve step-by-step, measurable improvement and growth in sales and profitability. We accomplish this through strategic relationships that leverage our unique capabilities in lead generation, e-marketing, database management and sales process engineering. We proactively connect our clients with potential customers with an operational approach. One phone call, one lead, one sales presentation, one prospect at a time. www.powerofcms.com
Indeed - 2 years ago