Tecture is looking for a recent graduate or soon-to-be graduated student of marketing, advertising, public relations, business, or communications who aspires to break into the exciting Internet marketing industry and work with existing top-tier clients to meet their online marketing goals. Bring your passion for social trends, new technology and digital marketing, with a desire to create content, test & analyze across a variety of digital channels, because it'll come in handy!
The day you walk through the door, you will be -
- Writing client blog posts and web press releases
- Performing a wide variety of marketing tasks for Tecture and our diverse family of clients
- Monitoring social media and management services
- Assisting in email marketing, website analysis and online advertising programs
- Managing Social Media Marketing strategies and endeavors using Facebook, Linked In, Google+ , Twitter, etc
- Optimizing content, ad campaigns and budgets for SEO and SEM
- Driving discovery of strategic ways to increase sales & efficiencies, while decreasing costs
- Creating ad copy, email marketing, back links, site updates, White Papers, and press releases
You're having coffee with none other than Willy Wonka at an Intelligensia. He's hired you to come up with a new business model for his empire. With today's shift in food consumption deviating from sugary snacks to more nutritional choices, Wonka is bleeding profit and shareholders and jumping ship at an alarming rate. His advisors have urged him to drop candy and focus production on either frozen vegetables medleys, coconut water-infused beverages, or cat food. Which of these three courses do you agree to work with him on, why that particular avenue, and what is your first Wonka-fied idea for it? We will review only the resumes of those who answer this question in the comments box below.
The day you walk through the door, you will ALREADY be -
- Already posses impeccable oral and written communication skills.
- Currently enrolled in a 4 undergraduate or graduate program with a Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Journalism, Communications, Information Systems or Statistics (GPA above a 3.4)
- Comprehend and grasp a wide variety of business/marketing models from B2B to B2C, From Social Networks to Financial services, from web design to application development.
- Familiar with social marketing tools and apps such as Tweet deck, Bit.ly, Bottlenose, etc.
- Familiar with content management systems such as Drupal and Email blast systems like MailChimp or Constant Contact are a PLUS!
- Equipped with basic HTML knowledge, Photoshop skills, an understanding of how the internet works, and an interest in web design.
If this is up your alley, please apply with your resume and portfolio. We look forward to meeting you.
NO H1B, NO F1, Sorry, we will not transfer or sponsor visas.
Tecture LLC - 20 months ago