Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) provides businesses of all sizes with a broad range of printing and imaging products, software, solutions and services that help customers to print less and save more. Perceptive Software, a stand-alone software business within Lexmark, is a leading provider of process and content management software that helps organizations fuel greater operational efficiency. In 2011, Lexmark sold products in more than 170 countries and reported more than $4 billion in revenue.
We are looking for a marketing expert to assist with web marketing plans and execution. This individual will be proficient at the latest web techniques and strategies for attracting customers and providing a quality user experience that ultimately drives a positive brand image and drives incremental revenue.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Design, create, implement and manage online strategies and goals through web marketing.
· Improve usability, design and content of the web site. Work with the content delivery team to create and maintain a content strategy for effective communications with our customers.
· Develop the web-based marketing plans for an integrated marketing plan between the web and other avenues of communication with customers.
· Monitor and track utilization, performance, and traffic analytics for optimization and other online marketing efforts. This includes directing the use of Omniture for tracking and effectively using these measurements to improve performance and usability of the web site over time.
· Oversee the process of translating the content for the web for the purpose of rolling out the content to other countries and geographies.
· Generate leads and increase brand awareness through digital media marketing strategies.
· Review new technologies and keep company at forefront of digital marketing strategies.
· Work with cross-functional teams to define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals. This includes coordination of the multiple Lexmark web site owners to determine a migration strategy and content coordination between them such that Lexmark customers experience one consistent web interaction and messaging.
· Develop full scale project plans and associated communication documents.
· Liaison with the project stakeholders on a regular basis and communicate effectively the status and risks.
· Identify and manage project dependencies and critical paths.
· Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
· Track project milestones and deliverables.
· Manage Changes in project scope, identify potential crisis and deliver contingency plans.
· BS or MS in marketing or relevant 5 years experience in digital marketing and web site management
· 2 years experience working in Agile methodology
· 3+ years experience in web design and content strategy
· 3+years experience in web usability and messaging
· Strong program/project management experience on large scale/multi-team projects
· Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with multiple organizations including individuals located in other geographies
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills including solid problem solving ability, good decision-making and multi-tasking abilities with strong team building and influencing skills
· Self-motivated, energetic, enthusiastic, assertive and proactive with the ability to work autonomously and with a team
· Strong analytical skills and attention to details: Proven ability to gather/analyze complex data, develop accurate conclusions and provide recommendations
· Ability to set priorities among competing demands
· Excellent written and verbal communication including presentation skills
How To Apply
Are you an innovator? Here is your chance to make your mark with a global technology leader. Apply now!
Lexmark International attacks printing with a host of jets and lasers. A leading maker of printers and related supplies, the...