This role will lead a high performing team to deliver key Trackvia based internal and external facing tools, satisfy reporting and billing requirements, and lead important team projects to move the business forward.
Specific responsibilities include:
1. Adapt and build operational protocols for supported products to meet the needs of the business
2. Develop, monitor and report performance metrics
3. Oversee management of new customer set-up within operational databases, including product specific systems
4. Administer TrackVia operational database and processes and provide on-going support to all departments using systems powered by TrackVia
5. Review upcoming business to determine staffing and support requirements
6. Lead initiatives to improve operational processes and performance based on analytical findings
7. Monitor delivery performance and its impact on internal customer satisfaction
8. Monitor incoming requests for support and set priorities for the team based on sound business judgment of how to best utilize these limited, but critical resources
1. Minimum 3 - 5 years of management experience in data operations management or service industry operations management.
Prior Healthways experience preferred.
2. Knowledge and experience in building processes and protocols
3. Competent PC skills in Windows, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
4. Demonstrates professionalism and is self-directed, highly organized and has exceptional problem solving skills.
5. Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
6. Team player, results oriented and engages in collaborative goal setting.
7. Strong organizational and leadership skills (i.e., coaching, mentoring, staff development).
8. Displays sound judgment and critical thinking.
9. Demonstrates strong time management skills (i.e., prioritization, timely follow-up, with other responsibilities and meets deadlines).
10. Positive attitude (solution oriented and ability to deal with ambiguity).
11. Ability to deliver and receive feedback.
12. Ability to navigate a highly matrixed environment to accomplish task through informal authority
Healthways is the largest independent global provider of well-being improvement solutions. Dedicated to creating a healthier world one person at a time, the Company uses the science of behavior change to produce and measure positive change in well-being for our customers, which include employers, integrated health systems, hospitals, physicians, health plans, communities and government entities. We provide highly specific and personalized support for each individual and their team of experts to optimize each participant's health and productivity and to reduce health-related costs. Results are achieved by addressing longitudinal health risks and care needs of everyone in a given population. The Company has scaled its proprietary technology infrastructure and delivery capabilities developed over 30 years and now serves approximately 40 million people on four continents.
Here at Healthways as we continue to make the world a healthier place, we have also created an environment where people choose to do their best work. Our unique culture thrives on mission-driven individuals who exude a high sense of energy and passion in everything that they do. Collaboration and teamwork are an essential part of everyday life for Colleagues who trust and depend on one another to achieve the highest degree of collective success. We are an organization that strives to recruit the best and the brightest individuals who take pride in the statement 'I work for Healthways.'
Healthways, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to a proactive program of affirmative action and diversity development. Healthways, Inc. will continue to recruit, hire, train, and promote into all job levels without regard to race, religion, gender, marital status, familial status, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, source of income, or veteran status.
Healthways - 8 months ago
For health insurers, healthy plan members are cheap plan members; that's where Healthways comes in. The health services company...