Lenovo, the world’s fastest growing PC Company is looking for a Web Performance and Operations Team Lead to support our global e-Commerce platform. As a part of lenovo.com, you will work closely with operation teams worldwide, resolve production issues, and coordinate delivery of ongoing improvements. Your efforts will assure a high quality web experience for lenovo.com visitors and their ability to order online 24x7. You will be a key technical expert within the global business team, and a bridge -builder across stakeholders, vendors, and internal teams.
• Lead data management, defect management, and third-party integration activities to improve e-Commerce reliability and performance.
• Lead coordination efforts for routine service packs and emergency fixes that are installed in the production environment.
• Work closely with web operations, vendors, and worldwide organizations to address issues and provide fixes for any issues that are impacting production.
• Coordinate activities with vendors, geo production, and IT teams worldwide.
• Act as first-responder for unexpected service disruptions. Coordinate with cross-functional teams to take immediate action. Communicate proactively to stakeholders throughout the event. Perform root cause analysis, and recommend future preventative measures.
• Utilize performance monitoring tools to identify areas of improvement and take action as needed.
• Prepare monthly and quarterly evaluations of vendor performance.
Lenovo is not just another technology company. We believe we make the technology that powers the world’s best ideas. We design tools for those who are driven by accomplishment. We are the company that powers the people who Do. The engine that helps them Do more. Do better. Do what’s never been done. And we are united in the quest to help our users defy the impossible.
We are looking for Do’ers in our “For Those Who DO” culture…..come put your career on the fast track with the fastest growing PC company in the world!!
• Bachelor’s degree required. Computer science, Management Information Systems, or Business preferred. MBA or other advanced degree a plus.
• Minimum 10 years experience in Web/IT, 5 years experience managing enterprise e-Commerce operations, and extensive experience in SAP/ECC/CRM and data integration.
• Experience collaborating with a global team, spanning time-zones and locations.
• Extremely detail oriented. Excels in analytics and managing systematic procedures.
• Experience using performance monitoring applications and diagnostic tools, including Tea Leaf, Gomez
• Able to lead executive-level business discussions and proposals
• Fluent English speaker. Second language not necessary, but Chinese or Spanish a plus.
Lenovo - 22 months ago
Lenovo is not just another technology company. We make the technology that powers the world’s best ideas. We design tools for those...