Barneys New York, the world’s leading luxury retailer, is committed to providing the best of everything: merchandise, customer service and innovative people with creative ideas. We are currently seeking a Web Photographer for our Web Studio in Lyndhurst, New Jersey .
The Web Photographer photographs still-life and fashion for presentation on the Barneys New York e-commerce website at www.barneys.com . The Web Photographer is responsible for file management, ensuring accurate images and maintenance of the photo studio and associated equipment. Strong compositional skills and knowledge of fashion trends are preferred. Our studio is based in Northern New Jersey within 30 minutes of Manhattan.
- Light, compose and photograph a wide range of products to be presented on the Barneys New York website
- Share responsibility for photo studio workspace and equipment as part of the photo team
- Familiarity with workflow standards
- Maintain proper file naming
- Complete special projects as needed, both on-site and off-site
- Ability to do basic tabletop styling unassisted
- Occasional late nights and weekends are required
Barneys New York offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and a generous discount. Qualified candidates should forward their resume to email@example.com Only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted. EOE.
- BA in Photography and 2-3 years of experience
- Proficiency with Mac computers
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of Canon 35mm digital SLR systems and workflow
- Expertise in Capture One and tethered shooting
- Sharp eye for product photography
- Ability to work and make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Organizational skills
- Ability to lift/move heavy photography equipment
Monster - 23 months ago
As Sarah Jessica Parker once told Vanity Fair, "If you're a nice person and you work hard, you get to go shopping at Barneys. It's the...