Adage Technologies is located in downtown Chicago and have been focused on delivering quality, web sites and applications since 2001. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner specializing in Custom Web Application Development. As a web and software development firm, we strive to create web solutions that are not only solid technically but provide the best user experience possible. We believe our web solutions have a huge impact on our customer's success.
In addition to developing quality software solutions, we constantly invest in our employees. Time and effort is allocated to developing Adage employees in learning more about application development via developer learning sessions, code reviews, and peer presentations. All of our work is completed at our offices with a team-centric approach to development and process improvement. While meeting with and talking to clients is an integral part of our business, we are not a high-tech “body shop" and will not place you on-site for long periods of time.
Candidate will work closely with clients and team members to develop dynamic, interactive websites that enable our clients to achieve their strategic goals. Using a broad array of web technologies, candidates must appreciate both the User Experience and Technology aspects of a successful online operation and work with clients to define their requirements and shape their vision for development.
- Lead CMS application development projects.
- Participate in developing strategy for client engagement.
- Track and manage all project related issues.
- Manage project timelines & budgets.
- Assign project plan tasks to team members.
- Able to design and implement a successful CMS solution.
- Participate in migrating content from various locations.
- Provide training and assist client resources in a support capacity.
- Cultivate relationships with client.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to project team members.
- Provide support to the sales effort on new business development pursuits including product demonstrations.
- Should be willing to go the extra mile for our clients.
- Create user interface and user experience wire-frames and prototypes.
- Brainstorm design and usability options.
- Meet with clients to understand business requirements and translating those into usable web applications.
- Work as part of a highly skilled and motivated web application development team.
- Maintain existing web/ecommerce sites and web applications for current clients.
- Improve skills to match the latest in application usability and design.
- 3+ years of experience in using WCM products (Ektron, EPiServer, SiteCore, Kentico, Sitefinity) for public web sites, corporate intranets / portals and secure extranets.
- Experience integrating search technology (FAST, Endeca, Google, Verity, Autonomy, etc.) with content management.
- Solid experience with SEO and SEM.
- Full lifecycle project management experience.
- Proven mentoring & coaching capabilities.
- Have a firm understanding of web design methods and architectures.
- Strong HTML, CSS skills (jQuery is a plus).
- Significant experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Have a positive "can do" attitude.
- Bachelor's Degree (Journalism or marketing a plus).
- Strong understanding of web application usability.
- Experience developing with with Microsoft Visual Studio, VB.NET and/or C#.NET is a plus.
- Experience with wireframing tool using iRise or Axure is a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server will be considered a plus.
- Effective communication, both written and verbal.
- Ability to multi-task projects.
- High energy and intellectual curiosity.
- Excellent medical PPO from Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- Dental PPO plan from Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- John Hancock 401K with 3% match.
- Profit Sharing plan
- 40 to 45 hour work weeks, and less than 5% out-of-town travel.
- Everyone works out of downtown location, no on-site projects.
- Join a great team and co-workers, there's absolutely no 'dead weight' here
- Two weeks paid time off for the first year, one additional day for each year of service.
- Quarterly company outings and monthly happy hours.
- Casual dress at our office.
- An open layout that encourages collaboration
- Quad-core machines with +10 GB of memory, dual monitors
- Be a part of a rapidly growing and exciting company; help define our business processes using your expertise.
- Plenty of technical training opportunities.
- 100% coverage of expenses related to Microsoft certification testing, preparation, and exam fee.
- 100% of any technical research materials such as books or webinars
- Fantastic training material provided by InnerWorkings
- Mentoring, learning sessions, presentations, and code review
- Great downtown location easily accessible from all forms of transit (EL/Bus/Metra)
Apply online or send your resume with salary requirements via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org