Assist in the agile product management process for our suite of SAAS web and mobile products and services that help users make smarter healthcare choices. Work with Senior Product Managers to organize and understand customer requirements as a whole and produce key product requirement in collaboration with the User Experience, Agile Development and Quality teams. Collaborate with Development manager,scrum teams and Senior Product Managers in product delivery, post-launch usage analysis, and backlog grooming.
Minimum Job Qualifications and Technical Competencies
* An undergraduate degree and a minimum of 3 years of experience in health care administration, project management or equivalent related experience is required. Advance degree in Business, Healthcare Administration or other related course of study desirable.
* Ability to translate ideas and concepts into practical and useful experiences that can be implemented is required
* Experience with agile development and project management of cross functional web and/or SAAS product initiatives is required.
* Ability to handle analytic tasks; to drive projects; to manage Web development projects while communicating ideas and directions clearly is required.
* Experience with internet / web / eCommerce strategies and initiatives preferred.
* Vendor management experience in development of effective partnerships and managing deliverables a plus.
* Work experience in the various business areas within a health insurance setting is preferred.
* Experience with working collaboratively and to coordinate activities with all levels of management, staff and external agencies through clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
* Able to negotiate and resolve multi-faceted and sensitive issues with diplomacy and persuasiveness.
* Leadership skills with the ability to direct activities of others both individually and within a project team setting.
* Demonstrated ability to:
- Work under significant time pressure and prioritize work to achieve objectives.
- Work independently with nominal direct supervision to achieve objectives and goals.
- Creatively translate ideas and concepts into practical experiences that can quickly be brought to market and implemented.
* Help define products with a consistent, innovative user experience
* Define product requirements and shepherd on-time/on-budget development through to completion.
* Work with appropriate internal and external stakeholders
* Analyze feature usage and feedback for usability and update product backlog as needed.
CompuCom - 20 months ago
Compucom Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, helps companies plan, implement and manage multi-vendor, industry-standard computing...