LiveHealthier is a health and wellness company committed to keeping employees healthy and companies strong. We partner with corporations to provide innovative, award-winning employee wellness solutions that bring healthcare costs under control while boosting employee productivity, job satisfaction and morale. We passionately believe in the fundamental right for individuals to live a happy, healthy and balanced life. Our wellness solutions and products are always beautifully designed and innovatively engineered. To learn more about us and our high tech and high touch wellness solutions please visit our website at www.livehealthier.com .
LiveHealthier offers a unique and flexible work environment. We are a young, energetic and rapidly-growing company, and we are seeking an enthusiastic individual who will excel working in a fast paced, multi-disciplinary environment.
LiveHealthier is looking for a Web Producer to configure web based client portals and other applications. The Web Producer works closely with the account teams to focus on QA and outstanding user experience. Love manipulating creating easy to navigate web portals? Interested in user experience and how it impacts products? Do you want to be a part of a highly effective team motivating people to lead healthier, more productive lives? Then join us.
The Web Producer reports to the Director of Technology. The Web Producer will join forces with a fast-growing, energetic team who are passionate about health and wellness.
- Responsible for configuring portals and other client applications
- Coordinate with account teams to focus on quality assurance and positive user experiences
- Perform regular site updates efficiently and accurately
- Troubleshoot site issues, coordinating with other members of Client Operations and Engineering to swiftly resolve problems
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- Absolute comfort in both Mac and PC OS
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational skills, and an ability to work in cross-functional organizations
- Personality that thrives in a fast-pace, ever-changing market and environment
- A desire to help and motivate people to improve their health
LiveHealthier is certified as a women-owned business (WBENC). This position is located at our headquarters in Bethesda, Maryland and we do not offer a relocation allowance.
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401(k) plans
- Subsidized parking/metro
- We LiveHealthier Wellness Plan
- Generous leave policies
- Casual dress
- PING PONG TABLE
Interested candidates will need to provide the following-- A resume, a good reason why you’d like to work here and your salary history—all sent as an attachment (or attachments) to email@example.com , attention: Web Producer.
Please, no phone calls. Consideration will only be made for full-time applicants for this position. Do not contact us if you are a recruiter. Thank you.
LiveHealthier is a global provider of innovative health management programs that are tailored to individuals and customized to corporations....