Xoom Corporation, an online money transfer company, located in the Financial District of San Francisco, is looking for a web producer with an innate passion for customer satisfaction, an eagerness to do what it takes to get things done, and the desire to have a significant and lasting impact on the Xoom customer experience.
Visit our website at: www.xoom.com
- Minimum of 2-3 years professional working experience with web based projects and project management within an agile environment.
- Experience working with a cross-functional team, and an ability to communicate with technical contributors as well as those who are non-technical.
- Experience building and maintaining web pages using established HTML and CSS standards.
- A can-do attitude, an eye for detail, and an eagerness to do what it takes to make something perfect.
- Familiarity with web design, web/software product development, and the entire product life cycle.
- Experience with creative asset management and a passion for good design.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the marketing department to collect marketing campaign requirements, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Implementation and management of promotional landing pages written in HTML and CSS.
- Ownership of all content accuracy on landing pages and press releases.
- Management of special content code releases from conception to final release.
- Leverage the latest technologies to add new and innovative features to continually delight our customers.
- Bachelors degree or comparable work experience in business, marketing, computer science or related field preferred.
Please apply and we will contact you!
Indeed - 17 months ago