The Web Producer will work closely with cross functional teams to create personalized, impactful, Social-friendly websites and other site-based web assets. They will serve as a strategic liaison among creative, development, QA, and content teams. They should also work with cross functional teams to document company-specific web production guidelines. The Producer is responsible delivering web projects that are aligned with the content owner’s business goals, flawless in their quality, and impactful for our business and all targeted audiences. The Producer must be an effective communicator with an eye for fantastic creative work, commitment to solid technical infrastructure and cutting-edge web technologies as well as being able to identify and sell innovative ideas to internal clients. The Producer must also balance and champion innovation, brand, technical consistency and lead-generation efforts.
- Compose HTML and CSS in order to build prototypes and final/deliverable web pages
- Work with QA teams to ensure that final product meets desired objectives and functions as outlined in the Functional Specifications document
- Work with cross functional teams to conceive, design and launch new web products
- Own and champion the user experience and visitor satisfaction
- Build wireframes and site maps (IA) as needed
- Define innovative, relevant, and highly effective web experiences
- Work with analytics team to monitor and analyze web metrics in order to propose constant web optimization
- Day-to-day production maintenance (as assigned)
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility
- Bachelors from 4 year college/university
- 2+ years experience managing or developing web sites.
- 2+ years experience hand-coding semantically correct CSS and HTML
- Intermediate to advanced level of proficiency with web design tools such as Adobe’s Creative Suite
- Strong understanding of Internet best practices and standards
- Strong understanding of Social Media best practices
- Ability to think globally
- Familiar with RWD development
- CRM and/or enterprise software experience highly desirable
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems logically and systematically
- Ability to work against tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment and work on multiple initiatives and projects simultaneously
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, able to “turn on a dime”, think through problems to come up with innovative solutions and deliver against very tight deadlines while keeping a keen eye on detail and accuracy.
- PMP or similar project management certificate/training
salesforce.com - 7 months ago
Salesforce.com's social and mobile cloud technologies are helping companies connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely...