Prototyper / Front End Developer
Salesforce.com, #1 on Forbes’ list of most innovative companies, is seeking a rockstar web developer. An engineer with, dare we say, mad skills in front-end web development and implementation and a passion for building great web-based user interfaces. We’re looking for a creative problem solver who will work closely with designers and producers.
Does this sound like you?
Yes! I can:
· Collaborate with the design, engineering and customer acquisition teams to define the information architecture & implement web interaction design best practices with a focus on driving growth
· Work in conjunction with our Director of UX/Design to drive the visual look and feel for front-end web pages including all branding and navigational elements
· Author web pages with Ruby on Rails using tools like HAML, SASS and Twitter’s Bootstrap.
· Bridge the gap of marketing and back-end developers to transform our existing marketing front-end interface into the best possible user experience.
· Bachelors from 4 year college/university
· 5-7 years of software development experience, including HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, with a willingness to learn HAML, SASS and Ruby on Rails.
· Working knowledge of industry standard visual design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator).
· Experience with Pivotal Tracker, Confluence, GitHub and other developer platform management tools.
· Web, HTML Email and Facebook page application design skills, including information architecture, interface design and visual design.
· Excellent organizational, project management and self-starter skills: capable of working effectively in casual, collaborative, yet unstructured start-up environment.
· Strong time-management and prioritization queue skills coupled with ability to adapt and go-with-the-flow
· Familiarity with Content Management Systems and building infrastructure to support them is a plus
· Please send your resume and portfolio samples over if you are interested!
Salesforce - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -