We are looking for a seasoned product manager who can lead the direction of the product roadmap and Agile development cycles of our engineering team to execute on delivering new features that will drive viewer engagement and conversion of viewers to creators. The Web PM needs to be a pro at quantitative analysis, and also obsessive about figuring out all of the details and edge cases of a product design before the engineering team begins building.
Minimum Candidate Qualifications
- Own, understand, and manage the web product’s success metrics
- Do data analysis to understand where the weak points in our interaction points, conversion funnels, and viral loops are.
- Work with the design team to create new features and UX designs that we believe will improve our key metrics.
- Create test plans for how to implement new UX and features and measure the impact that they have.
- Create detailed user flow and user story documentation that cover all the details that the engineers need to know in advance to be able to build QUICKLY.
- Lead the Agile development process for the web. Plan releases in advance to create a web product roadmap, and guide the engineers through developing current releases. Ensure across the board that product and design decisions never block engineering efforts.
- Report back to the organization what the impacts of every release are. Record what works and what doesn’t so that we can see a history of what we have tried.
- Personally lead and execute faster cycle A/B testing of new UI using the Optimizely tool (or some other A/B testing tool). This allows the PM to not always be gated by engineering effort.
Additional Candidate Qualifications
- Technical know-how from either a formal CS engineering background or from years of working with engineering teams in developing web products
- Completely internalized comfort running an Agile development process (you write stories, you guide story pointing, you lead scrums, and you know what a minimum releasable product is)
- 3-5 years of Product Management experience that includes managing a mobile-optimized web product as well as a desktop web product.
- Demonstrated ability to understand, articulate and communicate complex product designs to various audiences (engineering, marketing, and executive).
- Outstanding writing, communication, and presentation skills, including experience developing effective presentations and documents in PowerPoint to share with the entire organization
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- You ask for forgiveness, not permission. You can’t help but act on your own because you know you are doing the right things at the right time
- You are an “executioner.” You relish the details and figuring them out. You always think 2 steps ahead, so the product development pipeline NEVER is waiting on you.
Tout Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.