Are you a problem solver who loves writing code for the web? If so, Visionary Web wants to talk to you! We are currently seeking to hire a Web Programmer to join our dedicated team of web development professionals. The new programmer will be responsible for developing customized projects for clients across several business sectors. Projects will include web-based applications, website enhancements, desktop applications, database-driven websites, and tools to automate administration processes. The successful candidate will be joining a small team of six professionals who are dedicated to our clients, web greatness, and being the best at what we do.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in computer science (or a related degree) or have equivalent work experience
- Have a strong working knowledge of PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, and XML
- Possess solid experience working in Windows and Linux environments
- Be good at time management
- Be able to multi-task
- Have a strong desire to stay up-to-date with the latest technologies
- Thrive working independently and as part of a team
The position is full-time, hourly, and based at Visionary Web’s office in Wabash, Indiana (just a few blocks from US 24). More information about Visionary Web can be found at: http://www.visionaryweb.com.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, a resume, and salary expectations. Please, no phone calls.
Visionary Web is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all, regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, or age. EOE M/F/V/D.