About this Opportunity:
The Web Programmer will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of user
interface web elements for AMSOIL Internet assets ranging from a world-class e-commerce
website to specialized internal applications. This position will focus primarily
on the integration and implementation of design and programming elements with a
focus on the end-user experience.
Responsibilities: Work closely with the Internet Services Team to design code and
test web functionality in order to meet the needs of both external and internal
customers. Apply current best web designing practices and methodologies to elements
and artwork provided from multiple sources within the Information Technology team.
Other Skills Required:
- Equivalent of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, or related field
- 2+ years experience in a web design environment with proven user-interface experience preferred
- Ability to create and design web prototypes with elements provided from other internal teams such as SQL developers and graphic artists
- Experience working with various GUI tools for web development including Microsoft Visual Studio and Adobe Creative Suite Tools
- Hands-on software and hardware troubleshooting experience for customer support
- Experience working with web metrics and analytical tools such as Google Analytics is preferred
AMSOIL offers competitive health benefits, 401k, paid time off and a positive, supportive
and stimulating growth-oriented work environment.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment as well as present ideas and solutions in a user-friendly language
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Adept at reading, writing and interpreting technical documentation and following project plans
- Ability to conduct research into emerging web technologies and practices
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment
AMSOIL INC., the "First in Synthetics" and worldwide leader in synthetic
lubrication technologies with 40+ years of strong growth is continuing to expand
and grow all areas of our business. We are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic, career-minded,
self-motivated individuals to lead the company into the future. AMSOIL was founded
by Albert J. Amatuzio out of his desire for technical innovation and commitment
to high quality; we remain true to these ideals today.
Please apply online by clicking on the Apply Now button on this page.
If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
If you cannot apply online please send cover letter, résumé and salary requirements to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Mail: AMSOIL INC.
925 Tower Avenue
Superior, WI 54880
Send to a Friend