Audigy Group is seeking a Web Programmer to join its Marketing Department. This position will work closely with the executive team, an online marketing manager, graphic designers and copywriters to build, deploy and maintain web sites.
The ideal candidate for this position will thrive in a team-driven, creative environment. Audigy Group’s Marketing Department functions much like a traditional agency and includes a full creative team of graphic designers, copywriters, media buying as well as digital marketing specialists.
We are looking for someone who has the ability to translate objectives, concepts and designs into beautiful, useful web sites that effectively support both our Member’s businesses as well as our corporate initiatives.
- Collaborating on a variety of web projects for our diverse and distinct corporate needs.
- Plays well with others. Understands the necessity and has a true desire to collaborate with writers, proofers, designers, executives, and other key project stakeholders.
- Attention to the details others would glaze over.
- Stress master. Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and deadlines.
- An unbridled passion for information; an inherent curious and creative intelligence that is never satiated.
- Comfortable with design process that includes accepting and managing feedback and constructive criticism.
- Understands one’s ability to positively influence an entire company culture in any given day.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, marketing or other related fields.
- 2+ years of web programming experience
- Past agency experience is a plus
- Demonstrated experience with web programming and site development
- Wordpress and Wordpress Frameworks
- Adobe Creative Suite 6
- Microsoft Sharepoint and Office
- Analytical skills and problem solving ability - you love to use data to tell a story
- Naturally curious – you’re always looking for a better way to solve problems
- Well read - up to date on latest web design trends
- Ability to work with small and large project teams with mixed technical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial outlook
- Solutions orientation – someone excited about finding solutions to business problems
- An online portfolio of work including explanation of the candidate’s role in projects is required for consideration.
Audigy Group - 14 months ago