The Information Technology Department of CCA Global Partners is seeking a Web Business Analyst in their Earth City, MO location.
The Web Business Analyst will be responsible for accurately gathering, consolidating, analyzing, and documenting business rules and detailed requirements for consumer facing retail web systems. This position will also have project leadership and planning responsibilities covering scope, time, cost, schedule, and status reporting. These projects vary in scope and complexity with a primary focus on consumer facing retail web sites, web lead management, and social media. You will work closely with IT staff, vendors, and CCA divisional marketing teams to lead web projects through assessment and definition, creative and technical design, development, testing, quality assurance, and production launch. The ability to manage simultaneously occurring tasks in an intense, deadline-driven business environment is critically important.
1. Define, map, and document detailed functional processes, business logic and data flows for web systems to ensure a full and accurate understanding of application functionality and business data elements required for system integration.
2. Collaborate with development resources on the technical design and development process ensuring business requirements are understood and delivered.
3. Collaborate with development resources in planning and coordinating various dependencies and successfully deliver on cross functional/cross-team projects.
4. Act as Key liaison to Marketing team and other staff for information and guidance on the use of current web technologies and trends.
5. Review deliverables with external and internal users.
6. Create test plans, test cases and perform functional testing as needed.
7. Troubleshoot and resolve defects and issues in current production systems.
8. Manage day-to-day interaction between vendors, marketing teams, and IT.
9. Create and execute realistic project work plans and schedules. Drive projects to successful completion on time with superior quality; revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
10. Define roles and responsibilities for business stakeholders, project team members and dependent teams.
11. Effectively manage project scope utilizing change control processes.
12. Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
13. Demonstrate leadership, critical thinking, negotiation, facilitation, consulting, problem-solving, decision-making, and analytical skills.
- Successful candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree at least 4 to 6 years of experience in information technology with 3+ years as a business analyst managing the definition and delivery of consumer facing web solutions.
- Experience working with SQL, HTML, XML, CSS, Web Services, web portals and/or content management.
- Knowledge of relational database concepts and how to write SQL queries.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Experience with Microsoft Development platform is a plus.
- Experience in keyword research and strategy.
- Experience with leading search engine ranking, traffic and analysis software.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from business sponsors, management, and development resources.
- Excellent organizational, communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and manage time-sensitive deliverables.
- Ability to assess problems and solve them with a strong sense of urgency.
- Must exhibit excellent written and verbal skills, and be able to give effective presentations.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience implementing custom SalesForce.com solutions desired, but not required.
CCA Global Partners - 11 months ago