Results Direct is seeking a talented Web project manager to join us in our Old Town Alexandria office. We are an industry-leading Web and mobile solutions company specializing in working with associations.
Web Project Manager
Results Direct project managers are responsible for successfully managing multiple Web site, mobile, and/or related projects that involve application design and development. PMs work closely with both client and internal teams by handling the day-to-day management and communications on projects and ensuring that they stay on schedule and on budget.
- A minimum of 5 years in a project management role, producing and/or creating strategic Web solutions.
- Proven ability to cultivate lasting client and team relationships.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Outstanding commitment, professionalism, leadership, enthusiasm, flexibility, and sense of humor.
- Experience working with clients on information architecture, landing page layout, wireframes, business requirements, SEO, social media, or mobile applications a plus.
- Experience working with associations a plus.
- PMP-training a plus.
- Build and manage plans for projects ranging from quick-turnaround to large-scale, 6 to 9 month CMS/Web site implementations
- Manage and build client relationships through a deep understanding of their business and collaboration with all stakeholders
- Lead cross-functional teams, including designers and developers
- Regularly communicate with internal project teams and clients to achieve objectives
- Work with other PMs to improve existing processes and best practices
- Cultivate and maintain enthusiasm for Results Direct's work and capabilities among both client and internal teams
- Deliver superior results to clients, on time and on budget
The ideal candidate will be someone who will excite our clients with innovative ideas, practices, and perspectives.
We offer: Interesting Projects, Casual Dress, and Talented (and fun) Co-Workers, Competitive Salary, Financial Incentive Plan Bonuses, Excellent Benefits, and Paid Parking.
To start, please introduce yourself by sending your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Results Direct.
For information about Results Direct, our work and our clients, see http://www.resultsdirect.com
Indeed - 2 years ago
Results Direct is the leading provider of Web and Mobile solutions for associations. We work with more than 100 top associations, including...