WEB SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Carlisle Construction Materials Incorporated, a worldwide leading diversified manufacturer of premium building productsand related technology has an immediate opening for aWeb Software Developer at its Carlisle, PA headquarters. The Web Software Developer is responsible for developing, configuring and maintaining Internet enabled software for the various CCM Companies through the entire software development cycle. Applicant will be expected to work with custom web software as well as projects in Microsoft SharePoint. Working closely with employees, customers, other IT staff, outside vendors and consultants this incumbent will address business challenges through the use of custom software solutions and software configuration.
Primary Job Responsibilities
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Design custom computer solutions working with the customers, the IT staff, and any outside vendor’s as needed. Will be responsible for software development and testing.
- Configure and deploy MS SharePoint farms, sites, workflows and web parts.
- Gather requirements for new SharePoint and custom web software projects with internal customers and employees.
- Prepare project status reports for management and stakeholders either verbal or written.
- Collaborate with external vendors or consultants to complete SharePoint or custom web projects.
Computer technical training is required; a Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field is highly preferred. Candidate must have three to five years of software development experience. Previous experience with MS Asp.NET and Sharepoint is also preferred. Candidate should have a solid understanding of the application development processes, from layout/user interface to relational database design.
Carlisle Construction Materials Incorporated offers a competitive benefits package which includes 401k, medical/dental/prescription drug, life insurance, flex spending, holiday and vacation pay.
Carlisle Construction Materials (CCM) is a diversified manufacturer and supplier of premium building products for the commercial and...