Web Software Developer
- This position will be involved in the entire software development cycle of setting up a new website including both back-end technologies and front-end user interfaces. You will need to develop Web Services that query data from Oracle and MSSQL database, as well as enable the website to interact with existing back-end technologies written in Java, .Net, and SAS Server. You will also work with user to develop expected data visualization output, and develop new graphic library if the required data visualization is not supported by existing graphic library.
· Design and setup user interface for statistical analysis system
· Develop Web Services that query data from Oracle and MSSQL database
· Design website to interact with backend technologies written in Java, .Net, and SAS Server
· Develop expected data visualization output develop new graphic library
· BS/MS of CS, EE, Math, Statistics, Physics
· Minimum 3 years of experience in web technologies in Java, ASP.NET, or PHP.
· Experienced in Java, C#, or C++
· Experienced in developing Web Services, XML, and Web API.
· Advanced skill in SQL query for both Oracle and MSSQL.
· Experienced with SAS a big plus.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world’s first full-service semiconductor foundry with a truly global footprint. Launched in March 2009, the company has quickly achieved scale as the second largest foundry in the world, providing a unique combination of advanced technology and manufacturing to more than 160 customers. With operations in Singapore, Germany and the United States, GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the only foundry that offers the flexibility and security of manufacturing centers spanning three continents. The company’s three 300mm fabs and five 200mm fabs provide the full range of process technologies from mainstream to the leading edge. This global manufacturing footprint is supported by major facilities for research, development and design enablement located near hubs of semiconductor activity in the United States, Europe and Asia. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC).
For more information on GLOBALFOUNDRIES, visit www.globalfoundries.com
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V).
GLOBALFOUNDRIES - 14 months ago