Web Software Trainer
Systems Alliance (SAI) is a Baltimore-based technology company that serves clients across North America. From our office in Hunt Valley, Maryland we provide digital strategy, web design and development, packaged software, systems integration and recruiting services to our clients in the commercial, higher education, government and healthcare industries.
The delivery of effective training initiatives supports our overall objective of deploying functionally rich software products and solutions that can quickly add value to our client’s businesses. A key component of achieving this objective is experienced trainers with a solid knowledge base in software training. SAI provides an excellent opportunity for motivated individuals to leverage their educational and technological knowledge to train users on our enterprise web based applications.
• Provide engaging, interactive and effective learning experiences to our clients
• Develop training curricula and product documentation for our SiteExecutive web content management software (www.siteexecutive.com), MediaExecutive video streaming and management system, as well as for custom web applications
• Deliver on-site and web based training, provide training support and share software expertise with our clients, our partners and our staff
• Support the sales and marketing of SAI’s training offerings and software solutions.
• The successful candidate will coordinate client training sessions, which requires professional interaction with clients, preparation of training materials and user guides
• He/she will provide software training and training support to clients
• The trainer will identify and communicate potential bugs in the software and will work with Systems Alliance developers and designers on feature development for web content management software products
• Development of training materials, such as presentations, handouts, exercises and user guides. The trainer may be required to provide product demonstrations to clients and internal staff.
• Assist other departments in support of customers, such as User Experience/Design, Quality Assurance, Marketing and Support
• Willing to travel to client sites as necessary for training, software presentations and demonstrations
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent of 3-5 years of related experience delivering software training
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, graphic and web design software
• Understanding of HTML, CSS and web technologies
• Understanding of web design and desktop publishing
• Excellent written and verbal presentation, communication and teaching skills
• At least 2 years of writing experience (technical writing preferred)
• Proven ability to develop and maintain training materials and user guides
• Willingness to travel at least 10%
• Ability to work independently and provide excellent follow-through on tasks
• Detail-oriented, proactive, and ability to multi-task
Why work with us?
• Your voice will be heard. You have the opportunity to be an integral part of a tight knit team in a small company where opinions and ideas are listened to and valued.
• You’ll grow professionally. Our employees are encouraged to further develop in their profession, stay on top of industry trends, and share their knowledge and experience with each other and our clients through our annual conference, webinars, blogs, and team collaboration events.
• You’ll work with great people. Systems Alliance hires nice, smart people who balance hard work with fun. We strive to make our work environment pleasant and productive, without interoffice politics.
• Location, location, location. Our location off of I-83 across from Hunt Valley Towne Centre is very convenient, and our office building has terrific amenities including a fitness center, cafeteria, childcare center, dry cleaner, auto detailer, health and nutrition store, and more.
• Competitive salary and benefits. We offer competitive salaries, 100% employer paid health insurance for staff, health savings accounts, 401(k) with a 25% match, paid time off and holiday pay.
How to apply
Please submit your resume as a Word document, including your annual compensation requirements and professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sponsorship is not available. Principals only please.
Systems Alliance - 12 months ago
Systems Alliance is a technology services firm. Our consultants, developers and project managers define and deliver Web, IT and business...