- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in a similar discipline with proven IT experience
- 7 years experience in information technology
- 5 years experience in solution architecture and technology leadership
- Financial Services experience preferred with both retail and commercial banking.
- Preferred experience in multi-channel delivery to web,IVR, call center, mobile and branch.
- Expert in designing high-performance, high volume web sites.
- Demonstrated experience working with corporate marketing team and external content providers.
- Expert in web,mobile, eCommerce and Integration Architecture.
- Ability to document a solution architecture
- Working knowledge of Design Patterns
- Substantial integration experience with real-time (sync and async), batch and intra-day service levels
- Familiarity with infrastructure design
- Demnstrated depth in .Net or Java development
- Proven ability to build consensus in a matrixed, collaborative environment
- Strong oral and written communications
- Financial services experience a plus
- Financial Services experience is preferred with both retail and commercial banking
- Expert in web, mobile, eCommerce and integration architectur
- Preferred experience in multi-channel delivery to web, IVR, call center, mobile and branch
- Expert in designing high-performing, high volume web sites
- Experience working with a corporate marketing team and external content providers
The Web Solution Architect (SA) provides the primary technical leadership on projects from design through implementation. The Web SA is responsible for creating and documenting the application architecture. The architect must balance the business requirements, FNFG’s technology strategy and overall organizational preparedness. The Web SA will follow the project through completion to ensure a proper implementation of the design The Web Solution Architect will also analyze and recommend technology strategies where gaps exist including performing proofs-of-concept as needed and building a business case. The Web SA will also assist in documenting FNFG’s overall application reference architecture and will be heavily engaged in the design of FNFG online channel strategy covering web and mobile banking along with integrating other banking channels.
This architect will be heavily engaged in designing our future state online channel strategy covering web and mobile banking along with integration to all other banking channels.
- Create and document the project architecture
- Collaborate with business analysts to apply and refine business requirements to drive the architecture
- Work closely with developers to create and document the detailed design
- Performs code and design reviews as needed
- Collaborate with other developers and architects to create integration strategies between FNFG systems
- Work with the infrastructure teams to ensure the software is effectively mapped to a hardware implementation
- Collaborate with IT Information Security to ensure solutions comply with Corporate Risk Management policies
- Performs proofs-of-concept as needed to determine technology solutions
- Builds business cases for new technology enhancements
- Identify and champion reuse opportunities
- Ensure consistent practices across enterprise initiatives
- Must adhere to pertinent laws, regulations, First Niagara’s Compliance Policy and external compliance requirements.
First Niagara - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
A lot of water and a few barrels have gone over Niagara Falls since First Niagara Bank was founded. Tracing its roots to 1870, the flagship...