Panther Expedited Services, Inc. is the largest independent provider of premium transportation services including ground, air, ocean, and logistics. Headquartered in Seville, Ohio, Panther has offices throughout the United States, including Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, Los Angeles, and Sacramento. As we have expanded our expertise and service offerings, Panther has grown to include all types of ground, air, and ocean freight service. For more information about Panther visit www.pantherexpedite.com .
We offer a competitive salary and benefit plan. Benefits include medical, dental, life insurance, disability and 401(k). The environment at Panther is exciting, fast-paced and full of opportunity for energetic, highly-motivated and results-driven professionals.
GENERAL SUMMARY :
The primary responsibility of the position is to monitor and grow Panther’s Web Services. Web Services is a form of technology that allows customers to quote, book, and track shipments over the internet. The position helps produce a reduction in phone volume and handles simple requests so that the company can better utilize operational and sales resources. Overall, our customer website helps all departments function more efficiently.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Required Education, Experience, Certification, Licenses, Registration:
- Advance existing and new business relationships through Panther’s web service offerings
- Provide value-add solutions for Panther customers with solid customer service
- Perform system demonstrations for customers via GoTo Meeting
- Ensure customers have established web accounts based upon their logistical needs
- Monitor web order and quote activity
- Communicate opportunities to the Panther sales team
- Identify and communicate ways to improve the customer web user interface
- Work with Marketing to develop and implement web branding strategies
- Engage the sales team in promoting and selling web services
- Communicate with IT regarding daily web issues and help solve any challenges
- This position is the liaison between Sales and IT for all EDI, XML and system integration projects
- Maintain web user logins and passwords
- Provide reports around web performance on an ad hoc basis
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Previous sales or customer service experience helpful
- Strong communicator with exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Must be a team player
- Desire to contribute to and grow with a fast-paced, industry leading company
Panther provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status, or other legally protected classification in the state in which a person is seeking employment. Applicants encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Drug-free work environment. Pre-employment drug screening required. Must be eligible to work in this country.
- Panther systems proficiency
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Time management and project management skills
- General transportation knowledge a plus
- Ability to work cross departmentally and serve as a touch point across the organization
Panther Expedited Services - 30+ days ago
Panther Expedited Services, Inc. is the largest independent provider of Premium Logistics® services including ground, air, ocean, and lo...