This position is responsible for the design, develop, implementation and maintenance of the NMX web-based functions and sites in accordance with business unit strategies. This would include maintaining all web services both internal and external, providing expertise on best practices both in infrastructure technologies and processes, as well as web design and development tools.
• Serving as a Web developer and content producer for company websites, online stores and online advertising campaigns
• Coordinating the web group’s tasks by prioritizing and assigning projects
• Providing status reports on web-team projects to management
• Managing e-commerce in online stores, including development of design look-and-feel, product inventory posting and management, special features, and store configuration
• Submitting creative concepts and complete designs for online banner ads, both static and animated
• Successfully Integrating campaigns, landing page strategies and design, including user interfaces for online customer acquisition
• Setting up and monitoring SEO, ADWords, banner campaign marketing initiatives, and overall monitoring of corporate sites. Measure and report on web metrics for all corporate sites and marketing landing pages
• Minimum of 3+ years of relevant industry experience with database management, DB tools, SQL, and over all DB architecture
• Minimum 2+ years of design experience using PhotoShop, Flash. Video editing experience also desired
• Must have strong development experience
• Scripting, programming and server technology experience highly desirable
• Web graphics experience with Adobe applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat), as well as page layout applications within a PC environment is highly desirable
• 1+ years Flash/Action-Scripting experience a plus
• ASP.NET development experience preferred, with experience in Microsoft Visual Web developer
• Internet marketing and online business experience highly desired.
• SEO/SEM experience highly desired
• Must be a self-starter with ability to work under tight deadlines with minimal direction or supervision
• Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across broad range of corporate staff
• Demonstrated problem-solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
• Good organizational skills, ability to manage tasks and teams to complete projects and willingness to accept responsibility for multiple assigned tasks
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment and to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse work community
• Proofreading and editing skills
• Knowledge of the principles, procedures and standards of integrated web site structuring and design
• Knowledge of current alternatives in available web site software and hardware
• Knowledge of established programming procedures and programming languages
• Advanced knowledge and understanding of current authoring languages, editing and authoring tools and related web site technologies
• Skilled in analytical problem solving and troubleshooting
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
• Ability to maintain files, records, and reports
Required tools – proficiencies:
• DreamWeaver plus HTML hand-coding experience.
• Adobe Photoshop, FLASH server, FLASH CS4, and related tools.
• Flash video and animation experience.
• Database management experience in SQL, Excel, and Access frameworks.
• MS Visual Studio Pro
• MS Visual Studio Team System 2008
• High level of Microsoft Office suite competence.
• A Bachelors Degree in Business Management or Marketing preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Nutramax Laboratories has facilities in Maryland and South Carolina to meet our customer's needs and expectations.
Nutramax Laboratories, Inc.
2208 Lakeside Boulevard
Edgewood, MD 21040
South Carolina Facility
Nutramax Laboratories, Inc.
946 Quality Drive
Lancaster, SC 29720
Nutramax Laboratories, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Nutramax Laboratories, Inc. - 17 months ago