Web UI Developer II, Senior or Specialist-91384
You’re brilliant… And we’re hiring.
TSYS is the leading third party payments processor globally and is well positioned for the future as a dynamic, yet stable, leader in the payments technology industry. Our Loyalty & Prepaid business is at the heart of two exciting and consumer-oriented product segments, and we hold market leading positions in both. We’re looking for dynamic and energetic Business Analysts to help analyze, design and build “always-on” applications and to support large scale web, mobile and back-end processing. Perhaps that person is you?
We have an evolving agile culture and we move fast. We also strive to maintain an environment where people and interactions are valued above process and tools. As a member of our product delivery team, your role will help shape the future of our applications and user experience. You won’t be alone. We have a great team of people willing to share, help, and teach, as well as an ever growing knowledge engine, which is invaluable to those eager to take initiative and grow professionally.
You must be driven to learn as a person and develop as a professional. Successful candidates must be able to connect and collaborate with a wide variety of people across different roles, and demonstrate the ability to continuously improve their understanding of domain, industry, business and systems involved in each project. Some of the skills you should know or be in a position to learn quickly, as projects demand it:
• Web page & graphic design
• Use of tools like Photoshop, Omnigraffle, and Axure to create page mockups and wireframes
• Ability to work on a broad range of graphic designs including print and online media
• Requirements analysis and wireframing, specific to user interface design
• Experience with human factors engineering and best practices
• Functional Testing of user interfaces
• Exposure to application development process and techniques
• Ability to collaborate openly within a mixed team of developers, analysts, product owners and client marketers
• A multi-tasker who can think on the fly and is comfortable around technology
• Ability to analyze a problem, organize thoughts and recommend approaches
• User of mobile devices, with a strong opinion about mobile user interfaces
• You’ll work directly with a variety of teams to include product owners, stake holders, application developers, and database developers to gather requirements, analyze and design solutions in an iterative, continuous fashion.
• You’ll propose and deliver graphic and web designs, documenting specifics of the design in the form of branding and implementation guides
• You’ll also be able to:
o Develop deep experience in the Loyalty industry with a company considered to be the industry leader
o Educate other team member on the subject of UI/UX design and development
o Help to build and contribute to our unique, team driven culture
Level II-Bachelors or Masters Degree with at least 2 or more years experience as a Web Designer or UI developer in a technology focused company.
Senior-Bachelors or Masters Degree with at least 4 or more years experience as a Web Designer or UI developer in a technology focused company.
Specialist-Bachelors or Masters Degree with at least 6 or more years experience as a Web Designer or UI developer in a technology focused company
Job: Distributed Technologies
Primary Location: US-GA-Alpharetta
Organization: Total System Services, Inc.
Recruiter: Kelly L Hamilton
We make it possible for millions of people to move money between the world's buyers and sellers. Offering merchant payment-acceptance...