Under the direction of the Manager of Web Customer Interface, the Web Usability Marketing Analyst supports the Health Plan’s online strategic initiatives and business goals by performing research and analysis for our online customer experience and translating findings into actionable insights. The incumbent also assumes the role of ‘web tracking and reporting expert’ by providing analytical support for online business metrics needed to drive the execution and optimization of web initiatives.
• Leads web analysis with a focus on site usability enhancements, design, site structure, behavioral analysis and data mining to improve the customer experience and return on investment. Produces actionable insights and recommendations that maximizes conversion and increases effectiveness of online marketing programs.
• Plans and conducts web usability research sessions with groups and individuals. Executes timely, detailed, insightful analysis of findings. Prepares formal reports of recommendations for presentation to teammates, business stakeholders and management.
• Assesses the impact of proposed requirement changes as part of the change management process. Acts as ‘web tracking and reporting expert’ and provides actionable reporting of key operational metrics to management.
• Produces key analysis and reporting related to website performance, trends and customer behavior. Creates holistic dashboards by compiling data from multiple sources for presentation to management.
• Builds and implements statistical models that enhance the online experience for customers. Performs business analysis using information gathered from multiple sources to recommend improvements to marketing strategies across market segments.
• Creates data-driven insights about visitor behavior using website data on traffic patterns, conversion funnel, navigation behavior, and product selection. Utilizes findings to make recommendations that will enhance site usability, hierarchy, site navigation, site search capabilities and search marketing.
• Monitors ‘Best in Class’ and competitor web sites to benchmark improvement ideas.
• Collects daily web metrics and is responsible for maintenance of reporting tools/software.
• Collaborates with third-party vendors to assist with data collection and reporting.
• Coordinates the implementation of all data capture tools such as tags, tracking pixels, go links, redirects, etc. Validates and trouble-shoots all site tagging, and recommends alternative strategies that will increase data accuracy, or result in the ability to capture new data.
• Conducts research to learn about new technologies, capabilities, and trends in e-marketing and ensures we adhere to best practices.
• Creates and maintains detailed documentation on findings, recommendations, practices and processes.
• Travels within our plan service area to attend and present information at meetings with staff and customers.
• Consistently demonstrates high standards of integrity by supporting the Lifetime Healthcare Companies’ mission and values and adhering to the Corporate Code of Conduct.
• Maintains high regard for member privacy in accordance with the corporate privacy policies and procedures.
• Regular and reliable attendance is expected and required.
• Performs other functions as assigned by management.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, business administration, marketing research or related field with a minimum of seven years business system experience in a requirements analysis capacity. In lieu of degree, 15 years of combined IT and Business experience required.
• Experience in web analysis and testing tools such as WebTrends, Visual Sciences/Omniture Insight, Omniture Site Catalyst, Omniture Test & Target, Google Analytics, Google Search, Tealeaf, Foresee, and OpinionLab. In lieu of the degree, a minimum of eight years of work experience in marketing and/or research environment, web analysis and testing tools such as WebTrends, Visual Sciences/Omniture Insight, Omniture Site Catalyst, Omniture Test & Target, Google Analytics, Google Search, Tealeaf, Foresee, and OpinionLab is required.
• Requirements Engineering, IIBA or PMI certification preferred..
• Demonstrated expertise in statistical modeling. SAS desired.
• Self-motivated, able to analyze problems and identify solutions with minimal direction, flexible, able to meet deadlines, able to manage project schedules, and work well in a fast paced, high volume team environment.
• Considered an expert in the discipline. Understands web technologies, their capabilities, interactions and their effect on the end user experience.
• Strong communication, writing, presentation, public speaking and interpersonal skills required. Must have the ability to translate and effectively communicate complex information into layman’s terms. Facilitation skills to lead requirements elicitation meetings and projects.
• Excellent skills in Excel (with demonstrated ability to work with macros, pivot tables, complex formulas, analytical tools), Word and PowerPoint required, with the ability to create clear, concise reports and presentations.
In support of the Americans with Disabilities Act, this job description lists only those responsibilities and qualifications deemed essential to the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We exist to assure, in the communities we serve, that as many people as possible have affordable, dignified access to needed, effective...