Russ Hadick & Associates has partnered with a leading Southwest Ohio Area Company to find and qualify candidates for their User Interface Designer position.
This company is expanding and moving into commercial marketing space focusing on technology that's powering transformation.
The Architect group will be responsible for smart works, making sure that the platform can expand, grow and evolve with business.
This is a challenging position with a lot of opportunity for growth.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in software development and web-based applications
- Experience with mobile applications, specifically Android or iOS platforms
- Experience with flow diagram, site maps, etc.
- Experience with automation usability test tools.
- Must be able to explain the difference between UI and UX
- 2 years ago - save job