Web and Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the strategy, development, implementation and maintenance of all websites and digital marketing associated with all areas of the organization (retail, education, community initiatives, etc.). Responsibilities include the design and construction of web pages/sites incorporating graphic user interface features, coordination with Technology Solutions (IT) to develop/manage the back-end support, ongoing maintenance/testing to ensure sites meeting business needs/objectives of the organization and site analytics to report results of the site and online campaigns.
• Site Development: responsible for site structure planning, designing functionality, developing site navigation, coordinating with writers and graphic designers to implement site content, coordinating with IT for back-end development
• Site Maintenance: responsible for upgrading site by updating graphics, recommending content updates, monitoring analytics, performance and results, evaluating improvement options, maintaining links, identifying problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback and correcting those problems, evaluating code to ensure that it is valid, properly structured and compatible with browsers, devices or operating systems.
• Work closely within the marketing team and division leaders to support the strategy, design, development and implementation of online initiatives as a means to drive activity and further the organization’s goals and objectives.
• Manager will prioritize multiple, simultaneous projects from start to finish and work in team settings within marketing and in conjunction with IT under tight deadlines.
• Work with Creative Services team to develop and implement digital marketing strategies for the organization
• 2+ years experience or demonstrated ability to create/execute web initiatives and strategies. Portfolio required.
• Experience with developing web project scopes and timelines by formulating objectives, planning project timelines and leading the exploration, evaluation and design of visual/technical solutions.
• Experience with site development/maintenance and understanding of creating and evaluating code to ensure that it is valid.
• Understanding of web design standards and best practices to provide graphics support for digital marketing projects that work seamlessly with existing broader marketing strategies.
• Ability to identify emerging trends in web and digital media, develop strategies and effectively implement approved strategies.
• Ability to prepare analytics reports using tools such as Google Analytics and provide recommendations for changes/enhancements to improve site SEO and support marketing strategies.
• Experience with developing and implementing digital signage strategies a plus.
• Solid knowledge of HTML and CSS (HTML5 and CSS3 a plus)
• Knowledge of Sitefinity (or similar) CMS platform a plus
• Experience developing interactive web (responsive design) and mobile sites with complete input error checking
• Experience with page optimization for optimal response times and complete input error checking
• Solid knowledge of SEO/web analytics
• Should have a technical background and be comfortable working directly with IT team to resolve issues.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite products (i.e. Photoshop, etc.)
• Knowledge of digital signage development and video editing skills a plus
BS or BA in Informatics, Web design, new media, or graphic design with a concentration in Web and digital media.
The following is the comprehensive benefits programs in which full-time employees may participate:
• Continuing education & leadership development
• Comprehensive health plan
• Vacation and sick leave
• Life, Dental & Vision
• Short & long term disability plans
• Nationally recognized preventive health & wellness program
• Section 125 pre-tax health spending account, dependent care spending account and premiums
• Retirement plan with generous match
*Goodwill Industries of Central Indiana, Inc. is an EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled