Thompson Creek is looking for an innovative, confident and results-driven Web and Graphics Designer . The Web and Graphics Designer is responsible for designing and developing brand identity for print and electronic media and for creating web, print, and video materials to support Company-wide marketing activities.
Successful candidates will be able to:
- Design collateral (datasheets, print ads, door hangers, signage, other print media) and custom graphics and iconography for presentations and sales and marketing documents.
- Design and develop static and interactive banner ads and HTML emails, newsletters and landing pages.
- Manage day-to-day creative requests from various teams within the organization.
- Develop graphics – conception through final production – that convey trends, product knowledge, and concepts in a visually compelling way.
- Offer creative visual solutions and insights that adhere to the established business and marketing plans and ensure consistent execution of design projects.
- Apply videography and photography experience when needed.
- Perform analysis of impact of marketing campaigns and provide recommendations for adjustments to marketing approach and strategy.
Successful candidates will:
- Possess an understanding of print and web design concepts.
- Apply knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and coding applications.
- Possess a sense of urgency and accountability for ensuring 100% customer satisfaction
- Possess the ability to deal with challenging situations with tact and professionalism
For this position, we require:
- A bachelors’ degree and at least 2 years relevant experience
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proficiency with Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat.
Thompson Creek offers a generous benefits package including:
- Medical Plan with HSA
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401k with Immediately Vested Company Match
- Educational Assistance
- Free gym access
- Company-paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Additional Voluntary Benefits
- On the job training and professional development