You’ll be an early member of a growing design team. Your responsibilities will include: Developing brilliant UX design, achieving pixel perfection in UI design; providing strategic input on all phases of design projects; providing input in and, synthesizing feedback from client meetings.
We’re a small shop so, so you’ll have a significant voice in design affairs at Exygy. You’ll see every phase of the project — from lead generation through proposing and closing deals — and part of your job will be to represent Exygy as a core team member. You’ll have plenty of interaction time with our development team, ensuring that designs our beautifully translated to living code. You’ll get a large degree of input in helping us strategically grow our design team.
- Mastery of Photoshop
- Strong UX chops (in Illustrator, or your tool of choice)
- Understanding of design challenges and best practices for both web and mobile
- Exceptional Portfolio of work including examples of both web and mobile work
- Basic understanding of front end web development and/or mobile implementation would be nice
Things to Know:
* Full time, regular position.
* This is a new position.
* Reports to the CCO.
* Compensation includes salary and great benefits:
* Open Vacation Policy: unlimited PTO
* Healthcare, Vision, Dental, Matching 401k
* CityCarShare membership, Bike Maintenance covered — and more!
How To Apply:
* email email@example.com
Exygy - 15 months ago
We design and build software. Web and mobile, sites + app. We are a small team of artists and engineers who believe that creating great...