Have you ever wanted to change a company’s website to make it easier? Have you ever wanted to tell a company how they can improve your experience as the customer? Our web and phone project is your opportunity to have your voice heard! We are looking for 16 reviewers to help review utility websites and phone systems.
The person in this position will be responsible for reviewing the functionality and usability of utility web sites and phone systems. This position requires a good grasp of the English language and the ability to write coherently.
This position is a part-time, temporary position and will last approximately from mid-April through August, but it may end sooner or later depending on progress. All work will be conducted on-site in Boulder. This position will be 4-hour days, 5 days a week. There is a morning shift from 8:30am-12:30pm and an afternoon shift from 1pm-5pm.
- Web Research. Comfort with navigating Web pages and using search engines for up to 4 hours a day.
- Listening. Ability to listen intently and critically for up to 4 hours a day.
- Critical Thinking. Ability to understand and apply specified criteria to what is viewed on a website and heard on the phone.
- Writing. Good grammar, spelling, and ability to coherently express oneself in writing.
- MS Office. Basic familiarity with all MS Office applications.
Tasks to perform are:
- Review and take screenshots of utility websites
- Listen to and record selected utility phone menus
- Apply established criteria to critiques of websites and phone menus
- Record findings and comments about the web sites and phone menus reviewed
- Participate in quality assurance processes
- Follow established review processes and procedures
- Read and understand data in Excel spreadsheets
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Be able to make decisions independently to ensure the quality and timely completion of each review assessment
- Ability to learn how to use new software and processes to accomplish assigned tasks
- As needed, perform other review-related tasks as requested
E source - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -