Axxess is a leading provider of consulting, training and technology services to the home health industry. We are looking for a creative and sharp web and print Graphics Designer to join our growing team focused on creating the best possible user experience. The successful candidate will work with the marketing team to promote Axxess' product and services by creating elegant and engaging web and print graphics.
- Designing and managing of all promotional printed media (newsletters, brochures, web banners and flyers).
- Producing prepress graphics and text to job specifications/requirements.
- Executing design, layout and typesetting projects accurately and effectively.
- Developing new and/or making revisions to existing InDesign files and other marketing material as needed.
- Verifying content and formatting.
- Gathering feedback from the Marketing Team on Web development graphical needs.
- Remaining up-to-date on the latest browser, plug-in technology and Web/print style.
- Utilizing various graphical software tools and technologies to transform graphical concepts into specific electronic applications on and off-line.
- Knowledge of HTML code behind each Web page, integrating artwork, text, video, and animations within a website.
- Working with other staff members in order to complete tasks and achieve budgeted goals.
- Ability to maintain a positive customer service attitude when dealing with internal/external customers and vendors.
- Ability to produce professional concepts, page layouts with effective/correct integration of copy, photography and illustrations.
- Managing in-house copy/printer machine.
- Update and maintaining Marketing Collateral Inventory.
- Ability to handle multiple projects efficiently.
- Keep assigned areas organized.
- All around team player that could receive art direction from team as needed.
- Ability to design concepts that will increase conversion rate.
- Bachelors degree in Art and Graphic design or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of web design experience with an impressive online portfolio
- Minimum 5 years of print design experience.
- Strong attention to detail; self-motivated and deadline-oriented.
- Ability to work well independently and/or in a dynamic team environment.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal, and organizational skills an absolute must.
- Knowledge of Branding Development is essential.
- Print layout design proficiency, i.e.: color separation.
- Website design proficiency, i.e.: knowledge of slicing images for the Web.
- Experience optimizing InDesign files for Web/press use.
- Experience working with printing companies from quotes, digital file transfer, proofing to delivery of final print product.
- Knowledge of digital and offset printing issues.
- Expertise of Industry Standard Design software: Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe PDF Writer, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Hand-drawing ability, story boarding and creating sketches is a plus.
- Social media experience is a plus
Axxess Technology - 9 months ago
Axxess is a leading provider of technology, support, consulting, and training services to the home health care industry. Axxess provided...