Norbeck Technologies is located in Clinton MD. We are seeking Full-Time Web and SharePoint Support Naval Hospital Camp Lejeune, North Carolina.
Web and SharePoint Support
- The contractor shall provide Web design support that will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of the NHCL Public site design and content and internal SharePoint or other web sites.
- This will involve meeting with health care staff and administrative personnel in order to gather the raw data needed to create web pages, SharePoint work flow process, and data flow design.
- This contractor is responsible for providing support and access of other web-based systems.
- The webmaster will also assist NHCL data personnel with the availability of data using web based technology to include ASP.net and other format to display data queries online.
- The contractor will only support user requests for online transactional web, SharePoint or data systems that are in compliance with Navy Medicine policy for governance and standardization and follow the rules of a System of Record DOD Policy.
- Contractor shall provide any and all written design documentation at the completion of development to the
construct and have knowledge of medical terminology and ability to provide guidance’s and recommendations.
- Contractor must be able to communicate effectively with clinical personnel to guide them in work flow
Minimum Personnel Skills Requirement
- Contractor will maintain and manage existing developed systems and support users in functionality management and users controls.
of user SharePoint and data access.
- 2 years experience with WEB development in SharePoint environment.
- 2 years experience with IIS 6/7.
- 2 years experience with Microsoft Server 2003/2008.
- 2 years experience with Microsoft XP/ WIN7
- 2 years experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2010.
- 2 years experience with SharePoint 2007/2010
- 2 years implementation and design of high quality, scalable and extendable SharePoint solutions, managing
excellent understanding of business requirements and IT strategies.
- 1 year experience with Microsoft Office InfoPath.
- 1 year experience with .NET 3.X
- Experience with VB, C#, Java Script, HTML, XML, TSQL
- Experience with design and implementation development of workflow.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills, using them to resolve technical problems; possesses an
- Good communication skills with ability to communicate (verbally and written) to all levels of the business.
- Knowledge of SQL Server 2005/2008
- Ability to implement required Security strategies (AV, HIPS).
- Security + Certification required.
- Microsoft Operating System certification required.
- Must possess Secret security clearance
- . Some tasks may require standing, stooping, use of step ladder, and lifting. Must be able to lift moderate weight (up to 50 pounds) from the floor and transport computer peripherals to various hospital or clinic locations.
- Full Medical, Dental, Prescription
- Paid Holidays
- Annual Paid Vacation
- Paid Short Term, Long Term Disability
Monster - 15 months ago