Position Title: WebFocus Specialist
Location: Crystal City, VA or Ft. Meade, MD or Boyers, PA (telework available after 90 days)
Security Clearance Type:
Work Status: US Citizenship Required to Support a Federal Contract
Position Status: Full Time
Position Description :
Provide Dashboard Reporting to relieve printing requirements and provide improved management information throughout the Transformation process. This objective is intended to remove the burden of continual creation of ad hoc reporting from the legacy system and thereby reduce the requirements for transforming PIPS reports. Every report that can be accommodated in the FIS Dashboard is one less report that requires execution in the transactional system.
The Dashboard is currently being expanded to include all data which opens the possibility support most reporting needs from WebFocus. Specific reports and development priorities change frequently. Additionally, reporting logic complexity, as well as the availability of data from current ETL transfers, impact development time. However, high-level goals include:
- Provide geographical mapping views for FIS with ESRI. Develop user requirements for
- BING maps deploy better reports for field management utilizing the new capability.
- Expand use of dashboard to facilitate more user-created reporting.
- Participate in EPIC Transformation reports related projects, e.g., All Reporting and Audit logs and Table maintenance.
- The contractor is expected to proposed full time support with requisite skill sets in WebFocus, ESRI, Google or Bing Maps, and other tools as may be needed to provide comprehensive dashboard reporting to FIS.
- Analyze, design, and implement all aspects of GIS implementations
- Develop and maintain stored procedures, triggers, views, and different map layers such as zip code, regional, and organizational boundaries
- Perform data audits and implement quality control measures to ensure data accuracy
- Collaborate with WebFocus developers and other team members to translate requirements into technical specifications, and recommend viable technical options