Gates Corporation has an opening for a WebMethods Analyst who will assist the Information Technology Department with the following responsibilities:
Education and Experience:
- Configuration, customization, maintenance and performance tuning of WebMethods application
- Monitor server capacity/performance and make infrastructure and architecture recommendations to management for necessary changes/updates.
- Perform system optimization, administration and maintenance.
- Work with internal IT operations teams to troubleshoot issues and optimize environment.
- Work with internal IT operations teams to troubleshoot network and server issues and optimize environment.
- Proactively stay current with latest technologies and industry best practices associated to the position and responsibilities.
- Provide development and production support to troubleshoot day-to-day application issues.
- Develop processes for system monitoring, storage management, backup and recovery.
- Develop, implement and verify database backup and disaster recovery strategies.
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Technology (computer science or related field / MCA)
Minimum of 6 years of experience in WebMethods
Experience in WebMethods Product Suite - Developer, IS, TN, Broker, Monitor and Adapters
Expert troubleshooting skills on WebMethods components
Good Understanding of XML
WebMethods Design Patterns
Encryption Techniques (PGP, SSL etc)
PL/SQL Development skills
Expertise in performance monitoring and tuning
Extremely self motivated.
Ability to work with Global IT and business team.
Must be able to effectively communicate and manage on and off-shore development teams.
Excellent English verbal and written communication, interpersonal, conflict resolution, and customer service skills.
Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high volume, deadline-driven environment.
Ability to balance multiple demands and work both independently and as part of a team.
Must be flexible and adaptable to changing business models and Organization structures.
Professionalism in dealing with all levels of management and staff.
Gates Corporation - 4 months ago
This company's belts don't keep pants up; they keep vehicles running instead. One of the largest manufacturers of automotive and i...