Third Eye is looking for a WebMethods Developer with 5-10 years experience. |
The ideal candidate will have the following required technical/functional skills:
This is a FULL time position with Third Eye where the compensation package includes bonuses and full medical benefits.
- Excellent knowledge of webMethods product suite covering the following components – Integration Server, Broker, Trading Networks, My webMethods Server (MWS). Experience in at least one of the following versions required - 6.x, 7.x or 8.x
- Must have worked on one of more of the following webMethods adapters – JDBC or SAP or similar
- Good knowledge of Unix and basic shell scripting required
- Basic database and SQL knowledge to write ad-hoc queries
- Experience in EDI and XML standards
- Experience in communication protocols like AS2, SFTP etc
- Experience in webMethods BAM environment will be an advantage – development/setup experience in Optimize and Designer
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good understanding of design patterns and discretion to determine best fit for given problem
For companies that need to make sense out of their Big Data, but may not know where to start,
Third Eye provides Big Data Solutions,...