Weblogic Technical Analyst
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture's Services workforce is a dedicated team of people who work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
People within Infrastructure Outsourcing are responsible for the day-to-day provision of long-term outsourcing services to one or several clients. Infrastructure Outsourcing (IO) is the ongoing management and/or improvement of activities related to a part or to the whole of a technical infrastructure (e.g. information systems, security systems, and telecommunications networks), allowing companies to focus on their core business and competencies.
Our IO resources can expect to:
Incorporate skills which support the programming, management and maintenance services required to implement and support new installations or maintain and improve existing legacy systems for our clients.
Receive ongoing training to build and extend professional, technical and management skills in all areas
Enjoy our comprehensive and generous benefits package
Weblogic Technical Analyst
will be the primary client contact for day-to-day operations and support issues and will work with the project team on proactive measures for the systems.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plan and implement medium to high risk changes on production systems
- Analyze and assess the impact and risk of low to medium risk changes on production systems
- Resolve incidents affecting the operation/availability of production systems, through troubleshooting and implementing known fixes
- Conduct trend analysis with a focus on proactive identification of events/issues that threaten performance and a consistent & timely resolution and documentation
- Deploy standard repeatable build outs
- Install, configure, patch and maintain appropriate technologies (e.g. WebLogic, Oracle, Windows, Solaris, etc.)
- Manage and support backup strategies
- Analyze system performance indicators and recommend improvement actions
- Monitor vendors' release notes and plan necessary upgrades and patches as required
- Create and review technical system recovery plans
- Execute disaster recovery tests
- Review the problem management register and identify and implement actions
- Assess/install/maintain third-party tools
- Make proactive suggestions for service improvements
- Demonstrate commitment to Service Excellence
- Coach less experienced staff in the supported products and best practice for production support
- Minimum 2 years of experience with WebLogic Administration, Aqualogic BPM and Aqualogic Service Bus, or similar technology
- Minimum 2 years of experience troubleshooting Production systems
- Minimum 2 years of experience working on n-tier architectures
- Minimum 1 year of experience administering systems in a Unix environment.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
- Systems management/monitoring
- DBA tasks and activities
- IT Security
- Change management, incident management, problem management processes
- 1+ of developmental experience with Java, J2EE technologies.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).**
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
In accordance with our policies, applicants requiring sponsorship for US work authorization will be considered only on an exception basis. See Accenture Global Policy #43, Immigration, and its US Supplement #0043_C51
Accenture - 16 months ago
For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers a...