The Webmaster develops and maintains web based solutions that support business and operational objectives, and serves as a technical liaison to various departments and vendors.
Essential Duties Include:
1. Monitor, improve, maintain and update existing web servers, web sites and web applications (i.e. Yelp, Google)
2. Develop small web applications and sites that support business objectives.
3. CRM Database development, management and maintenance.
4. Understand and support marketing policies and objectives.
5. Communicate technical concepts to various departments.
6. Monitor and evaluate web site analytics.
7. Reporting as required by various departments.
8. Spreadsheet development and maintenance for data analysis.
9. Videography, pre-and-post production editing.
10. Content Management, to include responsibility for all website product content up to and including:
Landing page optimizations using analytical framework
- Site navigation
- Product Images
- New products: additions and deletions
- Finding and corrections of any errors, omissions, inconsistencies on the site
- Improving/augmenting the quality of content, copy, images, product attributes
- Customer reviews platform:
Use of Web analytics- bounce, exit rates and applying actionable conversion optimizations
Managing other 3rd party analytics & measuring tools
Qualified Applicants will have the following Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; 3-5 years of web development experience. Experience in nonprofit helpful.
- Strong written and visual communications skills
- Strong understanding of CMS (Content Management Systems)
- Ability to develop web based solutions that facilitate business objectives
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite of tools (Photoshop exp and Web page creation).
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel & Word)
- Knowledge of data import/export tools and file formats
Humane Society Silicon Valley - 2 years ago