Global Consolidated Services (GCS), is looking for an experienced webmaster to have manage its travel brand websites which include Sceptre Tours, Aer Lingus Vacation Store & Great Value Vacations. The position requires experience in CMS management (minimum of 3 years), a strong SEO background, and portfolio outlining website and graphic design work.
- Ownership of All Web Sites Content
– Optimize on-site content for maximum visibility and ranking in major search engines which include HTML site structure, page layout and navigation considerations.
– Ensure images, descriptions, video are all incorporated to maximize user experience and fulfill brands page requirements.
– Ensure product descriptions are written for optimal rankings in search engines.
- Web Page Template Designs
– Design, Create and launch multi-product landing pages based on brands requirement.
– Develop designs/recommendations to optimize existing web pages
– Interface with third party supplier to enhance CMS functionality as needed.
- Deal merchandising execution
– Execute merchandising plan rotating deals weekly within designated space on all brand sites based on schedule.
- Graphic Design & Production
– Design all offline collateral with input from partner brand. Work with outside vendors to produce if necessary.
– Create banners for online campaigns and webpages.
– Develop and implement strategies to maximize open rates, click throughs, conversions and opt-ins
– Develop/recommend/implement strategy to increase site traffic via SEO
– Design and launch suite of SEO friendly specialized multi product landing pages
– Manage relationship with 3rd party SEO agency, evaluate and ensure positive ROI on spend
– Publish report of Google ranking for designated key search terms
– Perform testing on new landing pages
– Ensure brand sites content, book by dates, inclusions, imagery and itineraries are all accurate. This includes homepages, landing pages & multi-product landing pages
– Website links are working properly
– Bachelor degree in computer science from accredited college or university
– Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal, listening and written communication
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the internet or related business
– Proven experience using graphics and web development tools including Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop, Quark, CMS Systems.
– Think creatively to produce new ideas and design concepts
– Self-motivated with attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple ongoing projects in a fast paced team environment.
– Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking strategies
– Knowledge of best practices for organic search engine optimization including knowledge of search engine spiders and search engine ranking factors
– Excellent project management skills
– Ability to operate under pressure and meet or exceed deadlines.