TeleVox (www.televox.com) is a leading technology company serving the healthcare and commercial industries. With 100s of millions of notifications per year, chances are you have used our services without even knowing it. Whether it's helping you pay a medical bill online, reminding you of an upcoming appointment, helping you vote for your favorite star on a prime time television show, or accessing one of our thousands of health care web applications we are the technology behind the scenes. Does your company grow even in a recession and have tens of 1000s of clients? We do. Join our passionate team and enjoy ping pong or foosball with your fellow developers in one of our break rooms. Gain some heartburn in our annual chili cook-off or showcase you best hot sauce. Enjoy a full benefits package (401k matching, Dental, Medical, Vision, Vacation Days, etc) so your family's needs are taken care of. We are a subsidiary of West Corporation (west.com), and provide the stability associated with this multi-billion dollar backing.
Responsible for participating in a variety of web functions to include designing, writing code, monitoring, improving and updating the performance the Company's website in adherence to corporate and departmental policies and procedures; participate in the activities related to web design and maintenance problem resolution.
* Either an Associates degree in computer science, MIS, or a related field or a Programming Certificate from a recognized institution is required. A Bachelors degree in computer science, MIS, or a related field is preferred. Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements.
* Minimum 2 years increasingly responsible web design or web programming required.
* Knowledge of UNIX operating system and Macintosh platforms preferred
* Intermediate knowledge of Word required
* Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Audition, AfterEffects and Encore preferred
If you meet the minimum qualifications of this position and are interested in applying, apply online today!
Please allow 30-45 minutes of uninterrupted time to complete the online process.
Applications will be accepted through 05/24/2013.
It's a Great Day at TeleVox!
West Corporation and its subsidiaries participate in E-Verify, a service of the Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
West Corporation - 15 months ago
Spoken every day, in every way.
To many of the top companies in nearly every industry, West provides the technology and customized...