- Proactively manage all tactical aspects of a large government website development project: scope, schedule, budget, quality and communications.
- Work closely with key client stakeholders and other team members to ensure all requirements are clearly defined and met.
- Ensure that Adfero consistently meets and exceeds client expectations and that client approvals are received on all major deliverables.
- Stay up to date on new trends and tactics with interactive media to proactively educate the team.
- Act as a strategic partner and tactical leader to help accomplish the clients goals.
- Assist account principles and other team leaders with identifying new business opportunities within existing client engagements.
- Manage a team of developers ensuring they are on task and delivering the highest level of quality.
- 5-plus years of project management and client management experience;
- Must be able to pass security clearance
- Ability to serve as primary client contact; must think strategically as an indispensable problem solver and trusted resource to the client
- Facilitate teamwork by motivating, developing and mentoring team members
- Knowledge of Federal IT requirements and 508 compliance
- PMP training a plus
- Previous experience in government preferred
- Bachelors degree in related field; commitment to continuous learning and improving
To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter. Your information will be kept confidential.
Adfero Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Adfero Group - 17 months ago