Website Experience and Optimization Manager
Feb 5, 2013
Apr 7, 2013
Headquartered in Wilmington, Del., Barclaycard US creates customized, co-branded credit card programs for some of the country's most successful travel, entertainment, retail, affinity and financial institutions. The business employs 1,300 associates.
Barclaycard, part of Barclays Global Retail Banking division, is a leading global payment business that helps consumers, retailers and businesses to make and accept payments flexibly, and to access short-term credit when needed.
The company is one of the pioneers of new forms of payments, and is at the forefront of developing viable contactless and mobile payment options for today and cutting edge forms of payment for the future. It also issues credit and charge cards to corporate customers and the British Government. Barclaycard partners with a wide range of organizations across the globe to offer their customers or members payment options and credit.
Barclaycard operates in the United States, Europe, Africa and the Middle and Far East.
Web Requirements/Overall Innovation (55%)
- Define, advance, and manage web enhancement projects related to overall website design and user experience in order to close the competitive gap. Identify areas of opportunity to innovate on the customer experience front with both servicing features and product options, such as spend trackers, purchase planners, payment calculators, financial education tools, etc. Work cross-departmentally on partner and new product launches to ensure robust web requirements are defined and executed. Track technology and project management advances, participate in educational opportunities, read professional publications.
- Build and maintain effective business/working relationships within marketing, with agency partners and particularly with BTG personnel to resolve incidents and advance the digital agenda. Work with agencies to develop engaging and innovative designs for the servicing website, while managing to a budget. Develop deep relationships with Sales and Service and assist in development of agent training materials and forums. Effectively communicate website change and its impacts throughout the organization, as appropriate.
Web Analytics and Reporting
- Understand Omniture (SiteCatalyst) and the recently built infrastructure at BCUS. Assist in report development and analysis. Lead dashboard review discussions weekly.
Digital Advertising and Content Deployment/Test Design and Analysis
- Deploy digital ad units for interstitial and banner advertising via Ad Server and future tools. Collaborate with the Digital Marketing and ECM teams on test strategy, execute testing, and report on results across organizational levels. Assure quality web solution by developing and completing test plans.
- Candidate must be internet savvy and detail oriented with a passion for both product and process quality.
- Candidate must also possess excellent communication skills, ability to work well with cross-functional teams and manage shifting priorities with minimal direction.
- Prior experience with internet marketing, digital content management, and/or web technology is required.
- UX design skills strongly preferred.
- Omniture SiteCatalyst or comparable web analytics expertise strongly preferred.
- Website product management experience strongly preferred.
BarclayCard - 14 months ago
Raising the bar for global finance, Barclays owns one of Europe's largest banks, a top market-making investment bank, the top UK credit...