We're seeking an experienced Project Manager with Web development/systems experience to manage and coordinate development and maintenance of client Web sites.
If you are passionate and motivated, resourceful, innovative, highly organized and committed, you'll fit in well with our small, but growing team.
Come contribute your skills where the projects are diverse, the creative collaboration is fun, and the work is never boring.
You'll join a full-service Web agency that has been providing Web solutions for a broad spectrum of well-established customers in the United States and Europe for more than a decade.
- Manage multiple client projects simultaneously (with various ranges of complexity)
- Support a Scrum team ensuring the team is fully functional and productive
- Works with in-house and contract developers, and designers to ensure on-time and quality Website development
- Sets up and initiates team and client focused meetings
- Pre- and post-meeting preparation, following up on action items and maintaining documents on the online project management software
- Provide regular progress updates
Skills That Are Expected:
- Ability to multi-task, establish priorities and meet tight deadlines
- 2+ years experience working in Agile software development building dynamic Websites and Internet-based applications in PHP and MySQL
- Experience with Open Source Content Management System frameworks like Drupal or TYPO3 CMS in PHP5 and MySQL
- Solid understanding of HTML5 / XHTML / CSS
- Experience with SVN and command line server access
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
In addition to a competitive salary our excellent fully-paid benefits include:
- Medical, vision and dental plan
- Disability and life insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
Note: This is an onsite position in our Columbia, MD office.