The Florida Bar, |
with more than 90,000 members, is the statewide professional and regulatory organization for lawyers.
Title: Website Technical Manager
The Florida Bar is seeking a Website Technical Manager. This individual will be the primary person responsible for the direction of the technical infrastructure, coding/design and strategy of The Bar's website. The candidate must have strong skills in website development tools/techniques and the ability to maintain a website running on IBM Domino and Websphere Portal platforms. The candidate must possess good interpersonal skills and be able to effectively communicate with IT management and general staff. Please reference the full job description for more details.
· Computer systems, networks and workstations
· Pertinent system software, computer equipment, work processes, applicable regulations
· Work load and practices of the assigned project area
· Planning, estimating, and scheduling techniques
· Procedures of project / task management
· Best practices and principles of website management and design
· IBM Lotus Notes/Domino
· IBM iSeries (AS/400)
· IBM Websphere Portal
· Website design and layout techniques
· Lotus Domino Web server administration
· Practices and techniques of project / task management
· Effectively review the work of others
· Implement and support computer systems, networks, servers, and workstations
· Interpret policies and procedures
· Troubleshoot, identify and solve problems
· Determine priorities
· Communicate effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing
· Work in a team environment
· Interact effectively and courteously with a wide variety of people both within and without the organization
· Consistently provide an excellent service-oriented attitude
· Manage a workload
· Organize and prioritize work
· Provide leadership and guidance to a cross-departmental team
· Manage and maintain a high level of confidentiality
· Use discretion and independent judgment
· Ability to sit for long periods of time, hear and converse over the telephone, and key/work frequently on a computer.
. Ability to lift 5 to 10 lbs.
Minimum Required Education:
Bachelors Degree in a computer or related field (proof of degree required at interview).
Minimum Required Professional Experience:
Seven (7) years of computer systems development, administration and support experience.
Additional experience in computer systems development, administration and support may substitute for the degree on a year-for-year basis.
Please notify HR in advance if you need reasonable accommodations to participate in the employment process. Position is open until filled. EOE. Excellent benefits package.
CareerBuilder - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -