Website User Interface Developer
ecoATM is an award winning and exciting company, who is rapidly building a nationwide network of automated kiosks for recycling cell phones and other electronic devices. We are currently looking for an experienced and talented web developer to join our team, to build out our consumer facing web sites.
In this position you will be working with our fast-paced engineering team to build consumer and service-provider facing web sites and content, making use of existing Restful web services architecture to access application business logic and data, and utilizing some of the most recent client side frameworks such as Bootstrap and Knockout to create highly interactive and customized user experiences.
· Design and implementation of multiple consumer facing web applications, which integrate with an existing n-tier enterprise software architecture and Restful Web Services.
· Utilization of client-side frameworks such as Knockout, Bootstrap and others to create high performance, highly interactive user experiences, per documented requirements and use cases.
· Content Management development
· Utilization of Microsoft .NET 4.0, Visual Studio 2010 (or later) development environment.
· Implementing well-architected, well-documented, high-quality code at a fast pace.
· Moving quickly between varied engineering tasks in a small team.
· Interaction with software, hardware, quality, marketing and other departments
· Developing a clear understanding of the big picture and customer/internal requirements
· Conducting manual and automated unit testing and validation of web sites and delivered software
· Web Deployment
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Experience with Web Content Management Systems such as SiteFinity or equivilent
· Experience consuming Restful Web Services
· Experience with Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.0 or later, Web Deployment and Configuration.
· Strong OOD/OOP and UML skills required
· Experience in an Agile development environment
· Excellent problem-solving skills; must be an “outside the box” thinker
· Excellent communication skills
· Must thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
· Must have the ability to work independently with minimal direction and supervision
Education & Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree required; Software Engineering or similar
· 3 - 5 years of experience designing and developing web applications using Microsoft .NET 4 or later, C#, MVC/MVC3, and Visual Studio 2010 or later
EcoATM has set out to forever alter the wasteful lifecycle of consumer electronics by automating the inspection and buy-back of these devices directly from consumers. ecoATM’s revolutionary eCycling stations (reminiscent of an ATM machine) provides cash to consumers for their used electronics by simply placing it in the ecoATM for automated inspection and testing. Working or not, the consumer will be offered compensation based on its market value. Cash is dispensed on the spot by the ecoATM. If the device has no remaining value, ecoATM will offer to recycle the device or accessory using the best environmental practices and processes possible.
With over 150 million phones alone sold per year in the U.S., the existing take-back solutions were not functional for that problem alone, which resulted in most used phones going into drawers or landfills. ecoATM’s solution targets mobile phones and accessories first and is in the process of transforming eWaste to the benefit of consumers, retailers and the environment alike. For more information, please visit our website at www.ecoatm.com .
Redbox - 11 months ago
Redbox wants to muscle its way into movie and game renters' hearts. In an industry dominated by Netflix and GameFly, it rents DVD and...