Location: remote work from home but candidate local to DC/MD/VA area.
Would like candidate to be local to the MD/DC/VA area. Work will be done remotely (work from home). There will be a couple 1-2 day trips to TN for client meetings. All travel paid for and besides occasional trips to TN work is from home. Must be able to start ASAP . Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder .
Start Date (ASAP)
Duration: 4 - 6 months end of June need to have working prototype, could have additional work thru Dec
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
The client is building an authentication portal that allows users to securely access health related and personal data from a variety of sources.
- Port an existing application (SQL Portal / .Net / IIS) to WebSphere .
- Build an Authentication portal for users to request data from various data points.
- Design and Build an Enterprise Work Flow Engine.
- Design and Build a fully automated process.
WebsPhere Developer Job Requirements
- WebSphere Application Server
- WebSphere Portal Server - Enterprise portal software
- Use a portlet UI and delivery ( JSR-268, Java, XML/SOAP )
- Use WODM for rules (IBM Operational Decision Manager)
- Seasoned professional with 5 years' experience in IBM WebSphere Development
- In depth understanding of the IBM WebSphere, Java J2EE, Portlet, JSP world
- Required Skills: Web Sphere Portal 7.0 or Higher; Developing Portlets Using JSR 168/286 Standard; J2EE, Regular Expressions Ajax; Spring And Struts Framework; IBM Web Content Management; Rational Application Developer ; Portal Themes/Skins And Portal Administration; CruiseControl And ANT; HTML; JQuery. LDAP
- Must have created enterprise level N-Tier applications using these technologies
- Familiar with HIPPA requirments
- Experience working with DB2
- Experience working with workflow/rules engines such as Jrules
- Good understanding of general WebSphere Portal 7.0 or higher development tasks, Portlet construction, and common deployment options.
- Must be able to work with common web technology and MS-Office file formats
- Working knowledge of OO concepts and how they apply to design and architecture